|Rules of the Game||Developed by NetDatabases.co.uk||How To Play.|
You have 9 squares as in Noughts & Crosses or Tic-Tac-Toe.|
1. Each square may be selected 3 times.
2. The first selection will change the colour from white to Green, the second to amber and the final selection to Red.
3. The winner is the FIRST player to get 3 squares of the same colour in a straight line.
You can Play the Computer in order to learn the game but it is tough to beat!
Problems ? Support requests to
1. Enter your player name and email address. Location is optional.
Do not enter a Login number unless you wish to resume a previous game.|
2. If no one else is waiting to play click on "Add Me to List". Click on 'CHECK' from time to time to see if other players have arrived.
You will not see your own name on the list but other players will.
3. If others are waiting to play, select a player and Click on "Play".
4. DO NOT USE the browser's refresh button which will resend the previous data.
5. Make a note of the Login number. You can use your player name and login number to go back to a game after you have disconnected.
Feedback / Suggestions to
You can buy a board game very similar to this from Fiendish Board Games